Getting healthy has never been more important. At a time when so many people’s mental and physical wellbeing is suffering from a hard year, the Y is getting ready to launch a FREE 6-week wellness challenge to give anyone, YMCA member or otherwise, what they need to RESET after 2020.
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
- FREE, 6-week challenge. Exercise 30 minutes per day for at least 5 days a week! February 1 – March 14, 2021
- 3 informative and motivational emails and texts sent to you weekly
- Access to in-person YMCA Group Exercise classes, Wellness Center, Pool, virtual programming
- Each participant receives a FREE FitKit (printable planning calendar and resistance band)
- Community members who complete the program may become YMCA members WITHOUT paying joining fee!
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Those who want to improve health and wellness
- Ages 4 and over
- Residents or employees who live in York County
- YMCA Members
- Community Members
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
Complete anywhere! Whether you are at home, outdoors, at the YMCA, at work, while traveling.
Participate in our daily workout premier on YouTube. Each evening at 5:30 pm, a new workout video is released, featuring instructors from each of our Y branches. All videos are saved to playlists, so you can access them any time!
Choose from a variety of programs, such as Dance Fitness, Pilates, Yoga, Interval Training, Chair-based Workouts and Barre.