Getting healthy has never been more important. At a time when so many people’s mental and physical wellbeing is suffering from a hard year, the Y is getting ready to launch a FREE 6-week wellness challenge to give anyone, YMCA member or otherwise, what they need to RESET after 2020.
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
- FREE, 6-week challenge. Exercise 30 minutes per day for at least 5 days a week! February 1 – March 14, 2021
- 3 informative and motivational emails and texts sent to you weekly
- Access to in-person YMCA Group Exercise classes, Wellness Center, Pool, virtual programming
- Each participant receives a FREE FitKit (printable planning calendar and resistance band)
- Community members who complete the program may become YMCA members WITHOUT paying joining fee!
WHO CAN JOIN?
- Those who want to improve health and wellness
- Ages 4 and over
- Residents or employees who live in York County
- YMCA Members
- Community Members
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
Complete anywhere! Whether you are at home, outdoors, at the YMCA, at work, while traveling.
Are you still committed to your health goal? We’re here to encourage you to keep going!
Participate in our daily workout premier on YouTube. Each evening at 5:30 pm, a new workout video is released, featuring instructors from each of our Y branches. All videos are saved to playlists, so you can access them any time!
Choose from a variety of programs, such as Dance Fitness, Pilates, Yoga, Interval Training, Chair-based Workouts and Barre.