Rock Steady Boxing
Rock Steady Boxing, a nationally acclaimed program, provides hope and empowers men and women living with Parkinson’s disease to be more independent and improve their quality of life.
PLEASE NOTE: April classes will be held via Zoom only on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays 1:00 – 2:00pm.
- Evidence-based program
- Supportive environment
- Led by certified Personal Trainers and Rock Steady Boxing coaches
- Two 90-minute classes per week
- Non-contact boxing drills
- Conditioning exercises for optimal muscular endurance, agility, hand-eye coordination and overall strength
- Emphasis on gross motor movement, balance, core strength, posture and gait
- Intake and regular assessments of physical and cognitive ability
- Improved mental focus
- Increased strength, endurance, coordination
- Restored confidence
- Member fee – $50 per month
- Nonmember fee – $90 per month