Your Member, more than just a monthly fee!
We all deserve a chance to live our best lives. This is why our members’ dues and donors’ contributions go towards our charitable work in the community, including the “Membership for All” program. Your support provides financial assistance to people struggling financially so that everyone can be a part of the Y family, regardless of income.
About Membership for All
Reduced membership rates are available for households with income less than $73,999. Verification of household income is required. Just show a copy of your most recent filed 1040 or 1040EZ. For more info, visit: yorkcoymca.org/membership/ membership-for-all-program/ or call your local branch today!
About the YMCA’s ommunity Work
When you join the Y, you’re committing to more than simply becoming healthier. You are supporting the values and programs that strengthen your community. At the Y, children learn what they can achieve, families spend quality time together, and we all build relationships that deepen our sense of belonging. Click here to learn more about the programs your membership makes possible!
A membership to the YMCA offers you an array of benefits:
- Child-watch services are included in family memberships. For all other memberships it is
- $3 per hour per child.
- Unlimited access to the Bob Hoffman Dover, Eastern, Southern or York branches.
- A wide variety of exercise and water aerobics
- classes offered daily at no additional cost.
- Special programs are offered at a discounted rate.
- Complimentary wellness/equipment orientations for adults and youth led by a Personal Coach.
- No cost to use Y facilities in nearby areas.
We offer a variety of membership options in addition to financial assistance as well as corporate membership rates.
York Branch YMCA
90 North Newberry Street, York, PA 17401 717-843-7884
The W. Dale Brougher Foundation YMCA
100 Constitution Ave, Shrewsbury, PA 17361 717-235-0446
Graham Aquatic Center
543 North Newberry Street, York, PA 17401 717-718-1968