Together we can:
- Help you stay motivated and committed to your exercise program.
- Help you reduce the risk of injury by learning proper training techniques.
- Help you decrease risk for developing chronic health conditions and help you manage conditions already in existence.
- Help you improve your functional fitness level, so that you can accomplish daily living tasks easily and effectively.
- Help you increase strength, endurance, balance and coordination.
- Help you improve strength and range of motion for success in recreational activities.
Our certified trainers will:
- Help you establish realistic and attainable goals.
- Develop an exercise program specific to your individual needs, health status, and limitations.
- Provide positive encouragement, motivation, and accountability.
- Develop an exercise routine that is unique and exciting for every workout.
- Communicate clearly with you during your workout sessions and when you reach out in between workouts.
6 – 30 minute sessions $125
1 – 1 hour session $ 50
3 – 1 hour sessions $125
6 – 30 minute sessions $150
1 – 1 hour session $ 60
3 – 1 hour sessions $150
Small Group sessions (2 – 5 participants):
3 – 30 minute sessions $50/ea. person
3 – 1 hour sessions $70/ea. Person
3 – 30 minute sessions $70/ea. person
3 – 1 hour sessions $90/ea. person
A trained wellness staff member will assess your current fitness level by evaluating cardio respiratory strength, body composition, flexibility, muscular strength and endurance. Free fitness assessment with the purchase of individual Personal Training package.
Limit: 2 free assessments per year
Assessment only $50
First Friday Promotion:
$5 off any individual session or package purchased on the first Friday of the month. Appointments must be completed within 90 days of purchase.
Bob Hoffman Dover Branch YMCA – 717-292-5622 Erika Helwig, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Branch YMCA – 717-650-1270 Chris Yentzer, email@example.com
Southern Branch YNCA – 717-235-0446 Justin Casteel, firstname.lastname@example.org
York Branch YMCA – 717-843-7884 Teleza Thomas, email@example.com