Together we can:
- Help you stay motivated and committed to your exercise program.
- Help you reduce the risk of injury by learning proper training techniques.
- Help you decrease risk for developing chronic health conditions and help you manage conditions already in existence.
- Help you improve your functional fitness level, so that you can accomplish daily living tasks easily and effectively.
- Help you increase strength, endurance, balance and coordination.
- Help you improve strength and range of motion for success in recreational activities.
Our certified trainers will:
- Help you establish realistic and attainable goals.
- Develop an exercise program specific to your individual needs, health status, and limitations.
- Provide positive encouragement, motivation, and accountability.
- Develop an exercise routine that is unique and exciting for every workout.
- Communicate clearly with you during your workout sessions and when you reach out in between workouts.
6 – 30 minute sessions $125
1 – 1 hour session $ 50
3 – 1 hour sessions $125
6 – 30 minute sessions $180
1 – 1 hour session $ 70
3 – 1 hour sessions $180
Small Group sessions (2 – 5 participants):
3 – 30 minute sessions $50/ea. person
3 – 1 hour sessions $70/ea. Person
3 – 30 minute sessions $70/ea. person
3 – 1 hour sessions $90/ea. person
Free fitness assessment with the purchase of individual Personal Training package.
Limit: 2 free assessments per year
Assessment only $50
First Friday Promotion:
$5 off any individual session or package purchased on the first Friday of the month. Appointments must be completed within 90 days of purchase.
Bob Hoffman Dover Branch YMCA – 717-292-5622 Erika Helwig, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Branch YMCA – 717-650-1270 Chris Yentzer, email@example.com
Southern Branch YNCA – 717-235-0446 Carolyn Cook, firstname.lastname@example.org
York Branch YMCA – 717-843-7884 Teleza Thomas, email@example.com